>>> But so is Photoshop. 30 days trial :)
>>>
>> Photoshop is free to try, for 30 days. GIMP is free to try for the rest
>> of your life.
>
>Which part of "see if it will do what you want it to do" did you not read?
:)

>Alexandre

I think they didn't read the second "it". But that's just a guess. ;-)

The point in this case is that the person asking the question is using Linux.

I'm with Norman, try GIMP, it doesn't hurt, and see if it does what you want
it to do. Once you feel comfortable with image manipulation software you can
always go for that trial and see if Photoshop works better.

--
jolie (via www.gimpusers.com)