Programmer In Training wrote:
On 1/20/2010 9:23 AM, Claus Cyrny wrote:
Why do you need a 'Minimize' button for the toolbox? For 2.8,
there will be an optional singe-window mode available (the link
to the respective article was already posted in this thread).

The toolbox should not be linked to the image editing window (especially
when it is always on TOP of the image editing window) for starters. Once
I pick a tool, I don't need to see the tool box. I need to see the image
I'm working on, whether it's 1600x1200 (as any of the full size images
Then just hit tab.  The toolbox goes away.