Gimp wiki is still offline but i remember well that somebody advice that was
always possible get the same page from a mirror somewhere

The problem is that i can't find the mirror, searching didn't helped me.
(and usual tricks, as search in the internet archive failed too=

Could somebody post the url ?

anyway i was looking for the part on how to build gimp on Windows,and in
particular there for the "GetMingwBatch" and "" script

For the rest i have a backup of the page but without the scripts seems quite
hard find all dependency
( if somebody has a copy of both scripts will help me)

photocomix (via