On 1/27/2010 9:22 AM, bigsk...@gmail.com wrote:
<snip>
> I wouldn't know how to determine if it were.  I figure (wrongly) that if
> 2 pictures are placed in a specific location when I make a web page then
> they should appear in the same location and relationship on the web.

That's how it should work. If that's not the case, check your CSS and
HTML for issues between the browsers. Generally the only reason the
images should /appear/ to be in different locations is because someone
is viewing the site wider or narrower then what you are seeing. If you
check out http://www.joseph-a-nagy-jr.us on a variety of machines,
you'll see that the images are placed pretty much in fixed positions
across all monitors, resolutions and web browsers.

--
Yours In Christ,

PIT