Nathan Lane wrote:
I have not hear that. Why would "professional developers" ridicule the body of computer scientists who work hard to make it possible for them to develop more easily. W3C is the only reason that HTML works on every browser on every operating system. It's the reason we have CSS. Without the W3C _javascript_ would still be useless. They also develop the standards for the Internet in general. It's too bad that some developers ridicule they very root reason they have a job or a hobby. W3Schools is a W3C website.
No they aren't.  Isn't this funny.  The conversation starts below, then goes farther down, then for some reason you yanked it to the top.  Top posting is confusing, eh?  Where did you ever hear that w3schools had anything to do with w3c?  Neither of them say that.  If you want to see w3c stuff, go to their web sit at www.w3.org.

Patrick

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 9:00 AM, Deniz Dogan <deniz.a.m.do...@gmail.com> wrote:
2010/1/27 Nathan Lane <nathamberl...@gmail.com>:
> http://www.W3Schools.com has the most up-to-date tutorials on HTML and CSS,
> which are the two technologies you need to learn to achieve the creation of
> a decent website, even if it is simple.
> Nathan

Lots of professional web developers ridicule W3 Schools often, but
it's a good place to find quick (and dirty) information.

--
Deniz Dogan

--
Nathan Lane