On Thu, 2010-01-28 at 10:52 +0100, Deniz Dogan wrote:
> I'm looking for a faster way to copy-paste things from Inkscape into
> GIMP. My current procedure involves exporting the drawing from
> Inkscape to PNG, then opening the PNG in GIMP and copy-pasting it into
> the image I want to have it in. Is there any faster way?

You've got lots of answers, so there are lots of ways to do this.  I
open new images (like a PNG) and then click and drag the thumbnail in
the layers dialog for that image into another image window and drop it.

Don't know if that's faster, but its an easy process for me since I have
multiple monitors on which to do this.
Michael J. Hammel <mjham...@graphics-muse.org>