In menu File -> Create -> Web Page Themes -> Classic.Gimp.Org
there are several "tube" labels.

What means "tube" ? Is this the geometrical object tube ? (like "a
hollow cylinder or pipe of metal, glass, rubber, etc.," (Webster Dict.))
What is its alike with ?

Example from a tooltip: "Create an image of a Tube Button Label using
the webpage theme".
Ok, I go to Where are the tubes ? (what should I search
for ?)


Cristian Secară
Gimp-user mailing list

Reply via email to