Hi All

I am writing to you for Packt Publishing, Publishers of computer related books.

We are planning to extend our catalogue of books based on Open Source graphics
softwares and currently inviting book ideas and authors interested in writing
these books. The details about the opportunity can be read at :
http://authors.packtpub.com/content/open-source-graphics-fanatics-write-packt

If you fancy writing a GIMP based book, please write to us at
aut...@packtpub.com with your book idea, some information about your experience
with GIMP and any past writing experience you may have.
You are invited to contact us even if you don't have a book idea and are simply
interested in writing a GIMP book.

Packt runs an Open Source Royalty Scheme so by writing for Packt you will
inadvertently be giving back to the Open Source Community.

Thanks
Kshipra Singh
Author Relationship Manager
Packt Publishing
www.PacktPub.com

Skype: kshiprasingh15
Twitter: http://twitter.com/kshipras

Interested in becoming an author? Visit http://authors.packtpub.com for all the
information you need about writing for Packt.