>Quoting Scott <for...@gimpusers.com>:
>
>> hey thanks all for the information. I just noticed that the link in the
>> original post is bad. It is supposed to be images/ - not image/s/. I
think
>> that will make things a lot easier.
>
>So do you mean you just want a train moving across the bottom of the
>banner? -- for example, something similar to:
>
>http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/eb521b8ef6.gif

Thats what I wanted but without the jerkey start. Might have been my browser
as well. Also want it to stop at the end. It actually isn't going on this
baner. I am making a splash page for it to go across the bottom and stop at a
train station where there will be a link to go to site.

--
Scott (via www.gimpusers.com)