Install is quite easy, you jusat have to click on the installer

What may be hard is trace the link of GAP-2.6 for Windows, because is not
reported by Gimp org, and on SourceForge-gimp pages you will found only a very
obsolete version or the source code

But the good new is that I am hosting here

Download button is at left of the illustration, how install included

There are also some extras, (mainly a collection of script fu for animation,)
but are in a separate folder so you may chose if install only GAP clicking on
its installer or also something else (for that see instration)