Hi,

I have found a script that seems to be written to the purpose I want:
http://registry.gimp.org/node/22016

I saved in in my C:\Documents and Settings\Ábel\.gimp-2.6\scripts\
directory,
and called Filters, Script-Fu, Refresh Scripts. I got an error message:
Error while loading C:\Documents and
Settings\Ábel\.gimp-2.6\scripts\script-fu-shapes_0.scm:

Error: unable to open "C:\\Documents and
Settings\\Ábel\\.gimp-2.6\\scripts\\script-fu-shapes_0.scm"

What am I missing? I am working on Windows XP Professional, and Gimp 2.6.7.

Thanks:
Abel