On Friday 12 March 2010, Akkana Peck wrote:
>Gene Heskett writes:
>> Greetings;
>>
>> My text font size is microscopic, and the help shows an option menu that
>> lets me adjust that, but I'll be a monkey's uncle if I can find it.
>> Anybody know where it wandered off to in gimp-2.6.6 as supplied with
>> Fedora 10?
>
>You should have a text size button in Tool Options.
>See Figure 13.170 in the online GIMP manual,
>http://docs.gimp.org/2.6/en/gimp-tool-text.html
>
>If you've closed your Tool Options somehow (normally it's docked
>under the Toolbox), Windows->Dockable Dialogs->Tool Options
>should bring it back.

That seems to have worked, at the expense of it's occupying some screen area
full time, and I wasn't aware it was tool context sensitive, neat!.  And its
still there after closing and reopening Gimp.

Thank you very much, both you and Dick

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Grinnell's Law of Labor Laxity:
        At all times, for any task, you have not got enough done today.