On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 12:58 AM, Mark <for...@gimpusers.com> wrote:
> I do a lot of picture rendering and find myself zooming images to ratios of
> 3:1 and 6:1 (300% and 600%, respectively) for a majority of jobs. Can these be
> added to the popup menu at the bottom of the window instead of having to
> manually enter these values each time via View > Zoom > Other?
>
> Thank you very much.

For 300%, isn't it easier just to hit 2, +?
In any case, while it would be a good enhancement to be able to
customize zooming, you should not *need* to use View->Zoom->Other.
Just highlight the first character in the popup (assuming the popup
says something like '800%'), type 6, hit Enter. No dialog required.

David