>On 3/27/2010 7:26 AM, Stefan Maerz wrote:
>>  Try Colors/Hugh Saturation.
>>
>> Just mess with the settings if you don't understand what each one
>> does, and you will get the hang of it.
>Oh, Upon further analysis, I realize that I answered the wrong question.
>I thought you wanted to change the color of the shirt for some reason.
>
>Can you explain a little more about what you want to do, I am not quite
>sure.
>
>Stefan Maerz

If you study the t-shirt a bit, you will se that there is some... shadows. On
the shirt. They make the t-shirt look a bit more realistic.

I want to make a totally new design on the shirt (I have made it). It's not
gonna be any stripes.
But I have to use the shadows from the old t-shirt in the new one.

The t-shirt is gonna be used in a 3D-game in Norway and it's very important
that these shadows are in my new t-shirt.

But i don't know how to remove the orange and white so I'm just getting the
shadows and then copy/paste it to the new shirt.

You can see my new shirt here:
http://i39.tinypic.com/fjhuop.png

I just need shadows on it before it may be used.

Hope you understood now.

Here: http://i39.tinypic.com/16ljy8o.png
I've made a rough sketch were you will find the shadows that I want to use
;)

--
SuperGimp (via www.gimpusers.com)