On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 7:51 AM, SuperGimp <for...@gimpusers.com> wrote:
> The t-shirt is gonna be used in a 3D-game in Norway and it's very important
> that these shadows are in my new t-shirt.
>
> But i don't know how to remove the orange and white so I'm just getting the
> shadows and then copy/paste it to the new shirt.

It's probably easier to make new shadows.

See this file:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4747089/Upper_body_template-GNOME.xcf.zip

This is a template I was using when messing around with 3D apps.
Notice the series of shadow layers with mode set to 'multiply'.

It's going to take some time to create them, but once you have your
shadow layers you can then use them on multiple items.

HTH,
Chris

PS - there's a bunch of unused junk in that file as well - the layers
that are invisible.