On April 1, 2010 02:34:37 pm Chris Mohler wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 4:08 PM, <f...@gingerbreadday.com> wrote:
> > Who was the clever soul that came up with the name GIMP?
> Not this again :(  This has been discussed to death already.

Sure it has. But unless the developers stop getting defensive about this
unfortunate choice, anyone coming afresh on the name will find it offensive on
it's face.

I know it's short for Gnu Image Manipulation Program, and that no one intended
any offense, but until the name is changed this discussion will recur - at
least once every several months. It's up to you.

Robert Smits Email b...@rsmits.ca