Hi,

For some reason the settings in  GIMP File->Page Setup  don't stick.   I
set the paper type to Letter and Orientation to Landscape, hit ok, and
when I come back in to GIMP File->Page Setup, they're set right back
again to a paper size A4 and Orientation to Portrait.   This ends up
blocking me from printing in Landscape mode, which I was able to do at
one time and need to do for my current graphics.

Can you tell me any ideas to change this ... even a file to manually
change, perhaps where these Page Setup settings are stored?

Thanks,
Reto