>It might be installed in your profile directory, e.g.
>~/.gimp-2.6/plug-ins, or it might be installed in a system location,
>e.g. /usr/lib/gimp/2.0/plug-ins. Check your GIMP Preferences in 2.6,
>under Files > Plug-ins, for possible locations.
>       ...Akkana

Thanks for the suggestions.  Checking my 2.6 plugins, there are only the two
locations you list, Akkana, under my GIMP Preferences.  Using the terminal to
navigate to those plug-in folders, there are no files in my
/home/user/.gimp-2.6/plug-ins folder, and nothing TurboPrint related in the
other location.

I'll have to keep working on it.
The TurboPrint dialog includes some useful settings specific to my i960
inkjet printer that make me leave GIMP 2.7 and reopen my image in 2.6 when I
want to print - I'd like to fix that if possible.

Thanks again.

Carusoswi (via www.gimpusers.com)