>I suggest that you contact Turboprint, they are very helpful.
>
>Normamn

Actually, I had posted a request for help on this issue on the TurboPrint
Forum.  I had not checked back there in a while, but a responder listed the
following files/locations that TurboPrint installs on my system:

/usr/local/share/gpturboprint/1.1.10/xml/printers.xml
/usr/local/share/gpturboprint/1.1.10/xml/papers.xml
/usr/local/share/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/gpturboprint.mo

The files are on my system in the locations listed.  I'm guessing that my
problem involves the fact that 2.7 is installed so that it co-exists with 2.6
on my system.  I just don't know how to give 2.7 access to the above files, I
guess.  They are probably needed in some alternate location (my plug-in
folders are not shared between the two versions, either).

Any additional suggestions would be welcome.

Of course, when 2.8 arrives, this little problem will solve itself.

Thanks again.

Caruso

--
Carusoswi (via www.gimpusers.com)