Hi List,

I thought I might tie off this thread by indicating that I now have a working
script.  It appears the definition for "script-fu-round-corners" in script-fu
console is in error in that the "run-mode" variable indicated is not reflected
in the definition of the script.  I removed the RUN-NONINTERACTIVE from my
script and I was off and running.  Here is the final script:

(define (round-corners filein fileout)
(let* ((image (car (gimp-file-load RUN-NONINTERACTIVE filein filein)))
       (drawable (car (gimp-image-get-active-layer image))))
     (set! drawable (car (gimp-image-flatten image)))
     (script-fu-round-corners image drawable
                              15.0 TRUE 8.0 8.0 15.0 TRUE FALSE)
     (set! drawable (car (gimp-image-flatten image)))
     (gimp-file-save RUN-NONINTERACTIVE image drawable fileout fileout)
     (gimp-image-delete image)))

Thanks for your help.

John