On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 10:21:52 +0200 (CEST)
"Mauricio" <for...@gimpusers.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>    I really don't know how to call this kind of image.
>    I'm looking for a tutorial to make something like the first image
> you can see in this page:
> http://www.logomyway.com/designerMessage.php?cid=915&did=1501
>    Any idea?

Well I guess the trick is to lay out some stripes and then
Filters->Map->Map to Object. This will give you an idea,

So just experiment with various types of stripes and direction? 

Gimp-user mailing list

Reply via email to