On Friday 18 June 2010, Murray from McCrae wrote:
>Please remove from your forum mailing list. I have requested this several
>times via your web-site but I am still being inundated with e-mails.
And did you reply to the email the server sent you requesting a confirmation
of the un-subscribe action?  All of this must be to/from the email address
you subscribed from in the first place.

Oh, and this is not a forum, its a mailing list.

>Thank you. Murray Adams

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
Paranoids are people, too; they have their own problems.  It's easy
to criticize, but if everybody hated you, you'd be paranoid too.
                -- D.J. Hicks