Hi all,

I am a Script-Fu and Scheme newbie; please forgive my ignorance.  I am
trying add reflection to a batch of PNG files using the GIMP reflection
plugin from:

I have previously been able to batch re-size my PNG files using a
script-autocrop script that I found on the GimpTalk forum.

To create a batch reflection script I have tried taking a copy of
script-autocrop, changed the definition name to match the new filename
and changed the "plug-in-autocrop" line so that it call the reflection
plugin instead, like this:

(script-fu-gimp-reflection RUN-NONINTERACTIVE image drawable 30 100

If I run it, I get the following error:

GIMP-Error: Calling error for procedure 'gimp-file-save':
Procedure 'gimp-file-save' has been called with an invalid ID for
argument 'draw
able'. Most likely a plug-in is trying to work on a layer that doesn't
exist any

batch command experienced an execution error

What am I doing wrong?  Any assistance is appreciated.

Many thanks,

OS: winxp
GIMP: 2.6.8