>>   / Martin
>Hey, I may not live that long :<). Krita has had CMYK for
>years. But of course Krita lacks the full feature set of Gimp.
>Maybe some of that Krita code could be lifted for Gimp, just
>as InDesign lifted important features from TeX.

Well, this January marks a chronological milestone for me, and, at this stage,
six to eight years seems like something close to a life sentence for me.  I
guess I need to resign my open source editing sights for long-term (for me)
8-bit.  I do like version 7.1 very much, though.

Keep up the good work.

Carusoswi (via www.gimpusers.com)