Hi, I've been an enthusiastic user of the GIMP for the past 6 years or so and
have always tried to promote its use amongst my friends.

I've have decided to take this a step further and start running courses at the
local neighborhood house. In a couple of months I will be running an
Information night and I am looking for examples of GIMP art (animations, hand
drawn, anything really - I use it for editing photos, so I've got some simple
examples of that) that I can use to show people what it is capable of.

I can't afford to offer artists more than thanks and credit on the
presentation but it would be greatly appreciated.

Anyone wanting to offer examples of their work can leave a link in this thread
or contact me and I'll give you my email address.

Only criteria is that files be about the 5mb size, thanks :)

--
karl (via www.gimpusers.com)