> Anyone wanting to offer examples of their work can leave a link in this thread
> or contact me and I'll give you my email address.

Here is a small gallery of original, reduced-size wallpapers I created
earlier this year using The Gimp and, mostly, various images obtained
from "Google Images" queries.

And here is an older gallery of processed snapshots I took while
traveling about the U.S. between 2005 and 2008.  One of these days when
I can find the time I'll add more. :)

Click any thumbnail to enlarge.

P.S. All of the original graphics at my website are Gimp-processed as
well.  I have used The Gimp exclusively for creating and processing web
graphics for the past 10 years.