Quoting Healing Pathways <healp...@013net.net>:

> Dear Tutorial, I have Gimp Image Manipulation Program Version 2.6.
> on my computer. I have a picture jps file. I would like to make a
> circle and then copy it and then paste it at various places onthe
> picture. What do I have to do to accomplish this goal. Thanks very
> much. David Seltzer

Make your circular selection and then perform an "Edit->Copy". This
will copy the contents of the circular selection to the clipboard
buffer.

Next, open the Brushes Dialog ("Windows->Dockable Dialogs->Brushes")
and select the brush in top, left corner of the matrix (the brush's
name should be "Clipboard"). This will permit you to "paint" your
circle anywhere on your image by clicking the mouse.