Dillon wrote:
> I've written a series of scripts to automate GIMP's script-fu batch
> processor.  Right now I'm working on starting up multiple asynchronous GIMP
> processes.
> The problem I'm having right now is with the interactive "press any
> character to close this window" message that appears when GIMP finishes
> processing a piece of Script-Fu.

I don't believe the message has anything to do with Script-Fu. The message
about "press any character..." sounds like a message from a machine running
the Windows operating system and it wants to close a window that was opened
to run a program and that program has now terminated.

You can get more help if you would provide more information about your
batch processing method and how you are invoking GIMP to run Script-Fu scripts.