Hi, thanks for the replies!

I will explain better:

Picture 1  is  a  bride standing in front of a grey wall.
But a guest is standing in the  very right side of the picture...eating.

I want to grab a pattern of that wall and paste it in ...covering the guest

I dont want to crop the picture.  I can do that.
I dont want to clone.  I can do that.

I want to copy a little piece of that wall pattern and make it fill up the
selection I make and get rid of the guest.

Lemmmme know,
Harry

Harry Strunc
http://www.dallaschocolatefountains.net