"Leon" <for...@gimpusers.com> writes:

> I am a complete beginner and I have to be honest....I'm struggling. I
> created a logo for my new business, but when I try to place the logo
> in a box on indesign or such like, the logo comes out looking blurry
> or smudged. I think it's to do with it being resized. Can anyone
> please advise me (in very simple terms)how to manipulate the image
> without it ending up looking so poor?

With all respect, if you take your business serously, and expect your
future prospects to take you seriously, hire a professional designer.

While drawing something logo-like is easy at first, designing a good
logo, and associated styles for company stationary, business cards, web
site and so on is a job for a professional, not for a 'complete
beginner'.

-- Johan