On Tue, 5 Oct 2010 23:54:45 +0400
Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre.prokoud...@gmail.com> wrote:

> When I ask "where exactly you clicked it" I really mean it. Please
> tell us which page at gimp.org links to this page. The team cannot be
> held responsible for content at tutorials.net.

Hello Alexandre.

I believe I can confirm that, on at least one instance, the link to to
gimp-tutorials.net produced the page the OP described. I suspect this
is when the host where that site is located, cannot find the correct
domain (page?) and replaces it with another one with related content.

Again - just a suspicion of mine - I guess this happens when
gimp-tutorials.net temporarily (maintenance?) disappears. This policy
seems to be popular with hosts who want to make the most of badly typed
URLs and site outages.

John