Hi all,

I did some "great" research on the field of disappearing plugins within GIMP,
wiped out, my complete xp:registry and reinstalled GIMP version 2.7.1 form
Jernej Simonic (wrong spelled, I know).ยด

But also old, stable working releases of GIMP react same here.

Nothing. No single plug-in: NO JPG, NO PNG, NO SCRIPT-FU, NO PYTHON-FU nothing
appears to be working. Not even (save/load) anything other than XCF is doing
anything at the moment.

SO, I do have a Firewall working (Zone Alarm) but even with ZA shutdown and
GIMP
restart, I got the same results.

Looking into my GIMPrc, everything seemed working fine, and when I start GIMP
every little plug-in is listed and loaded (from console-view)...

Can you lend me a hand... I am totally stuck!

Thank you in advance, Andreas_P

Besides: System is WinXP SP3 on Netbook