12/22/2010 6:20 PM keltezéssel, Pat Brown írta:
I haven't been using GIMP a long time, but so far I have been able to install several brushes and patterns which work just fine, but the last group of brushes I installed are showing up in the gimp/brushes directory, but do not show up under brushes in the program. I have restarted GIMP several times and have rebooted my pc. I am using Ubuntu 10.04 and GIMP 2.6.8. I have a total of 402 brushes, all with either the gbr or gih extension. I can also open and view the brush in gimp, I just can't use them.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Pat Brown

http://pabrown.com/
A figure who walks between the darkness and the light in search of salvation

Hi Pet,

You can set the folder where the Gimp looks for brushes in Preferences, Folders, Brushes.

Abel