I have created a bunch of printers supported by their drivers.  I intend to
replace my printers with larger format print beds.

I would like to remove the printers from Gutenprint that I no longer intend on
using but I cannot find a delete or remove button to do the job.  I also have
not found a configuration file in the Linux Ubuntu 10.10 file system where I
can edit the file.

Does anybody know how to do this?

I am considering an HP Photosmart B8550 13x19 printer for use with Gutenprint
inside The Gimp.  If anybody is using this printer I would appreciate know your
experience including print quality and paper feed using HP ink; good or bad.

measekite (via gimpusers.com)