Is there anyone that can help?
I am having problems when I try to open Jpeg files bigger than 45Mb.
How I can open those?
Thanks for your help
Confidentiality Note:The information transmitted is intended only for the
to whom it is addressed and may contain protected and privileged highly
confidential material, medical and/or legal information.  Any review,
reliance upon this information by persons other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please contact the sender
and delete the material.