On Tue, 4 Jan 2011 11:17:11 -0800 (PST)
MM <manfus...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am using the 2.6.11 version
> I normally make panoramas with Autopano, and the rendered file is
> often more than 30Mb.
> This time it was very close to 49Mb and I am receiving the following
> error message
> “Glib-ERROR”:gmem.c137:failed to allocate 1638bytes aborting……..
> Then the following message appear (Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime
> Library) This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it
> in an unusual way. Please contact the application’s support team for
> more information My computer is an ASUS laptop with Windows 7, Intel
> i7 processor, ATI Graphic Card HD5730 & 4G of RAM

Mmmm, interesting, did you upgrade to 2.6.11 from an older version?

I am not familiar with Windows, but as I understand it you need to
include the gtk packages as well and all I can ask is if you updated
that as well.

Perhaps remove gimp support packages in their entirity, and then
download the current support packages.