On 01/16/2011 02:48 PM, Cécile Barbe wrote:
> Hi I just discovered how to create templates.
> But I wonder how to apply it on a picture?
> When I open it it appears all black!
> Does anyone knows how to apply a template on picture alraedy open!
>
> Especially with a shape!

As the doc says: "Templates are templates for an image format to be
created", so there are mere a starting point for images. Once an image
is created, they serve little purpose. Why do you want to apply a
template afterwards? If you want to resize the image, use Image/scale
image or the Crop tool (or selection/crop to selection).