>I'm not familiar with that model but as a start

>Does the tablet behave as a mouse in gimp? (ie draws but no pressure)

>Have you checked the settings in Gimps
>Edit -> Preferences -> Input Devices -> Configure Extended Input Devices?
>the dropdown in this config window should show your device. If it does then
>you can modify the devices parameters there.

>That's about all the help I can give you, I don't use windows and have no
>idea if Gimp has any requirements not provived by that device.

>Good luck,
>see ya

Yes. It behaves like a mouse in The Gimp. In Photoshop it behaves like a tablet
should with pressure sensitivity.

I checked that but when I click Configure Extended Input Devices it says "No
extended input devices". Very strange.

Thanks though!

For those who know a bit more about Windows Gimp, I found a list here of
tablets that could be used in The Gimp on Linux.
But I don't know if Windows Gimp uses Xorg or not. (It would take the js_x Xorg
There's no way to use that driver in Windows?

I might try a live CD Linux and try the tablet on there and see if it works. If
it does, I may consider dual booting if I can't get it to work in Windows.

Yart (via gimpusers.com)