My 'Tool Options' Box has always been on the left of the screen - at the bottom
of the 'Tool box'. I clicked on something yesterday while using the Tool
Options Box and somehow moved it. There is now a message there that says 'You
can drop dockable dialogs here'. I've tried various things but can't get the
Tool Options box back. It's lurking underneath the main Tool Box. I can drag it
out and use it, but afterwards it hides again. I know this has to be a dead
simple problem but I just can't seem to correct it.

Any advice would be really appreciated
Many thanks

Jude (via