>Am 07.03.2011 03:16, schrieb Partha:

>Hi Partha,

>> Would there be any interest in Gimp 2.7.2 Windows 7 64-bit? I compiled it
>> for myself for 2 reasons:
>> 1. I needed the 64-bit Gimp 2.7.2 since I have 8 Gigs of RAM
>> 2. Text UI is broken on Gimp 2.7.1 which has been fixed in 2.7.2
>> If there is interest, I am willing to provide a zip archive with
>> installation instructions on my website. Sorry, I have not compiled the 32
>> bit yet since I don't have the setup. I might do that if there is interest.
>as i am on windows 7 64 bit only since 5 days, i am interested to test
>the 2.7.2 64 bit to see what's the difference.

The 64-bit Gimp-2.7.2 has been upload to my website www.partha.com. Please
follow the instructions on the webpage to install. Unfortunately, the
installation is manual. Hope you don't mind.

Please let me know if you have any problem.

Please note this is not an official release from any of the developers. I am an
enthusiast who could not wait for an official release. :)

Partha (via gimpusers.com)