Hi!  Sometime last year, I used a Gimp 2.6 plugin which took an image
and put vertical photo sprockets on the left and right sides of the
image, with the text "1A" printed on it.  This plugin was similar to the
"filmstrip" plugin except the filmstrip plugin puts the photo sprockets
on the top and bottom of the image, not on the left and right sides.

I've been looking for this plugin but I don't see it in my Gimp 2.6
installation anymore.

Any ideas on which plugin I'm trying to describe?  Again, it functions
similar to the "filmstrip" plugin but it applies to only ONE image and
puts the sprockets (the holes in the black edges of the photo, like a
full color negative) on the left and right sides of the image.