I want to correct for distortion resulting from use of my Nikon DX
lenses.  I used to use a Pantools plugin which allowed me to enter the
coefficients for different zoom lenses at specifiled focal lengths.   I
tried just copying the plugin into my .gimp-2.4.6/plugin directory, but
I can't find it in gimp.  Perhaps there is something else I have to do?

In any event, there is a plugin already available under Distorts>Lens
distortion.   How do I find recommendations for the parameters for that
filter for my Nikon lenses?  (They are set up differently from the
Pantools corrections
--
Leonard Evens l...@math.northwestern.edu
Professor Emeritus, Department of Mathematics, Northwestern University