>Chris Mohler wrote:

>> On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 2:28 AM, Křištof Želechovski
>> <giecr...@stegny.2a.pl> wrote:
>>> Thank you.  This means it is unsupported (for the end user).  Could you
>>> be so kind and reopen my bug, or at least place a comment to that effect?
>>
>> Can you provide an example of the type of curve you wish to apply?
>>
>> I'm not sure what would be best - maybe a quick Inkscape drawing, a
>> series of points or something else?

>Turn ccw:

>│
>│
>└───┐
>    │
>    │
>    └──┐
>       │
>       │
>       │
>       └─┐

>Chris

I think you will have to fake it. Draw the curve and keep it as a path.
Assuming you want (say) the x-axis to have equal increments, set up the grid,
enable snap-to-grid, and paint constraining the line with shift for
point-to-point and ctrl for angles, My attemp here http://imgur.com/8ElzN.

--
rich (via gimpusers.com)