Hi,

I have an image which I would like to adjust some areas of, around boundaries.
The Select Tool does not really recognise the boundaries that well, but one of
the other Edge Detects does quite nicely.

Having performed this Edge Detect and obtaining something which does cover the
areas I would like to work with, I can then Select from this and have a
selection which is fairly close to all the area I would like to then process.

My question is, how do I apply this selected region to the original image? That
is, having filtered the original image so I have only the regions I would like
to work with, and then having selected all of that region from the filtered
image, how do I then apply that selection region to the original image, so I
can then work on only the selected region?

Thanks