I really like the GIMP 2.7 Export menu, but one thing I've always felt
missing was a resize-slider for just the exported image. I like keeping
the xcf large to avoid loss of quality, and then exporting stuff which I
then resize But it's a bore having to resize, then export, then resize
back (or export, then open the rexport, then resize, then save).

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has this problem, so does anyone know
of a script that automates this? An interactive script that e.g. adds a
menu item 'export resized' that lets me input a new size in pixels, then
just calls the export item, but doesn't touch the original.

--
Kevin Brubeck Unhammer

http://dontbubble.us/ -- escape the filter bubble!