> Message: 1
> Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 11:38:39 +0200
> From: Mikael St?ldal <mik...@staldal.nu>
> Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] Gimp in Unity
> To: gimp-user@lists.XCF.Berkeley.EDU
> >>
> >> For those people using Ubuntu 11.04, Unity is the default environment in
> >> which they will be working. I very quickly removed Unity and installed
> >> Gnome on my computers.
> >
> > You could also choose the old classic Ubuntu from the login screen
> without
> > any removal/install actions.
> You could also select "Ubuntu classic" in System Settings -> Login
> Screen and it will be default for all future logins.

So, by all the replies slating Unity (which I think is great, actually),
might I assume that my original query is unanswerable?

Just a reminder of my initial "question".  I asked if anyone knows how to
make Gimp's window focusing work more intuitively in Unity.  For example,
when switching between workspaces, the focus defaults to the toolbox.