ideamakers <for...@gimpusers.com> writes:

> Yes I do get the dialog box but I do a lot of photos that are all the same
> and would like to change the settings to default to 2 x 2 in black. Not sure
> who would use a 25 px border in bright blue to begin with. In a previous
> version I'd changed a file, not sure if it was a script or something else, to
> make the changes and can't seem to do the same in the 2.6 version. Or maybe
> I'm just looking to know where this file would be located to edit it.

Ah. Try putting http://paste.pocoo.org/raw/476313/ into your
~/.gimp-2.6/scripts folder and run Filters->Script-fu->Update, this
should give you an 'Add Border2' script with different defaults.

For extra educational value, the changes I did are shown in this diff:
http://paste.pocoo.org/raw/476314/

HTH,

-Kevin