    Jarda> Hi, I have made some image hoses for CVS Gimp. Get them at
    Jarda> http://www.pvtnet.cz/www/pvt.benkovsk/gimp/misc.html

    Jarda> Also there's a wax seal with Wilber. Enjoy!

    Jarda>                                      Edheldil

The seal is fantastic!  Do you have a script that will produce such
seals from other images as well?  How did you do the ray tracing to
get the highlights so perfect on the bulging 3D wax image?  My
corporate logo is circular.  It is generated from a Postscript file
that I wrote 9 years ago.  It could probably use a little dressing up
in this present day and age.  Such a wax seal would look very good, I

--------  "And there came a writing to him from Elijah"  [2Ch 21:12]  --------
R. J. Brown III  [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.elilabs.com/~rj  voice 847 543-4060
Elijah Laboratories Inc. 457 Signal Lane, Grayslake IL 60030  fax 847 543-4061
-----  M o d e l i n g   t h e   M e t h o d s   o f   t h e   M i n d  ------