On Mon, 11 Oct 1999, Christoph Rummel wrote:
> Hi everybody!
>
> Recently I baught a Wacom PenPartner and, guess what, want
> to get it working under Linux!
[SNIP]
> OK so far, I can move the pointer with the pen but nothing
> I'd call pressure sensitivity!
>
> Has anybody an idea what else I could do or if I missed
> smth essential?

To get pressure sensitivity working, get one of the recent GIMP 1.1
versions, open the input devices dialog, and set your pen and eraser
devices to "Screen" mode. That's all I need to do on my Intuos, it should
work the same for you.

--
This signature has been infected by the signature virus.
Please help me spread and copy me to your .signature.

(Andy Hefner)

  • XInput Christoph Rummel
    • Andy Hefner