On Sun, Oct 17, 1999 at 09:15:13AM -0400, graficon wrote:
> I can't figure out how to view to properties of an image that I've
> already created and indexed.  For example, how can I check what
> font/size or colour was used.  Do I really need to keep a log of all my
> images for future reference?  AAKK!

That's not how raster graphics work. Images are just a series of values
arranged into a square; it doesn't know anything about whether those values
represent a font, a flower, or a cat. It's just a collection of bits. Unless
you save XCF and use the GDynText text system, you won't be able to get any
info about text in your image.

Zach
--
Zachary Beane       [EMAIL PROTECTED]